Common spot treatments can sometimes cause irritation, an uneven skin tone and dehydration. Topical colloidal silver, however, is a gentle ingredient that helps to reduce bacteria and blemish-prone skin without harming the natural flora of skin. Read on to discover the benefits of colloidal silver, as our experts explain how to to help reduce imperfections, blemishes and blackheads with the Omorovicza Silver Skin Collection.
Colloidal Silver For Blemishes
Colloidal silver has antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it the perfect spot treatment for blemish-prone skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce the appearance of redness.
- Antibacterial properties reduce bacteria, helping to prevent breakouts and blemishes.
- Silver is gentle to the skin, fighting bacteria without harming its natural flora.
Expert Tip: The term colloidal refers to the way the silver is formulated. Microscopic particles of silver are suspended in a liquid, allowing them to disperse evenly and treat a larger area of the skin.
How To Clear Spots
The Silver Skin collection harnesses the antibacterial powers of colloidal silver to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, breakouts and even skin tone.
To help reduce blemishes, cleanse the skin, tone with the Omorovicza Silver Skin Tonic, then hydrate with the Omorovicza Silver Skin Lotion morning and night. As an extra spot treatment, apply the Omorovicza Silver Skin Saviour once a week.
Toner For Breakouts: Omorovicza Silver Skin Tonic
- Colloidal silver helps to reduce the appearance of redness, while preventing breakouts and blemishes.
- Brightening niacinamide helps to control sebum production, revealing a more even and refined skin tone.
- Salicylic acid works to dissolve the impurities that clog pores and cause breakouts, lending skin a clearer appearance.
- Omorovicza’s patented Healing Concentrate™ leaves skin feeling firmer and more supple.
After cleansing, apply directly onto a cotton pad and sweep over the face and neck. Allow a few minutes to absorb, then follow with the Silver Skin Lotion.