How Omorovicza’s Midnight Renewal Repairs Skin Overnight
Harnessing The Circadian Rhythm
Thanks to the body’s natural renewal rhythm (the circadian rhythm), skin is most receptive to repair at night. When sleeping, blood flow increases and the cell renewal process reaches its peak, allowing skin to repair and rehydrate. Skin is also more permeable at night, meaning products are more effectively absorbed.
As a night time serum, Midnight Renewal harnesses the circadian rhythm to ensure the formula penetrates deep into the epidermis and its potent ingredients most benefit the skin.
Regulating The Circadian Rhythm
External factors, including the stress hormone cortisol, can affect the circadian rhythm, slowing down skin’s natural renewal process. A key contributor to premature skin ageing, cortisol has the ability to damage the integrity and structure of skin cells, causing skin barrier depletion, dryness, redness, visible signs of fatigue, loss of firmness, and fine lines and wrinkles. It can also compromise skin’s ability to repair itself at night.
Omorovicza’s Midnight Renewal is formulated with microalgae to help shield skin from the damaging effects that the chronic stress hormone, cortisol, has on skin. By shielding cells from inner stress signals, microalgae restores the circadian rhythm. Skin repair is optimised and balance is restored, increasing skin hydration and signs of fatigue for an energised and well-rested look.
Why This Anti-Ageing Serum Works
Next Generation Vitamin A: What Is Retinal?
One of the most effective ingredients in this anti-ageing serum is retinal. Similar to retinol, but eleven times more effective, retinal is a next generation form of vitamin A. When applied topically, it converts into retinoic acid, working to promote cell turnover and increase collagen production. It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, lending skin a soft, smooth and radiant complexion.
Midnight Renewal uses a patented, innovative form of retinal protected within a cyclodextrin delivery system to ensure stability and optimal delivery into the skin. This innovative active also releases the retinal gradually to avoid irritation, making it suitable for all skin types.
Expert Tip: Though suitable for all skin types, sensitive skin may experience slight redness when using retinal. To build tolerance, apply retinal skincare once or twice a week, then gradually increase to daily use.
Other Key Ingredients
- The HEALING CONCENTRATE™ leaves skin feeling firm and supple with a youthful appearance.
- Microalgae shield skin from the damaging effects of excess cortisol, restoring the natural circadian rhythm and allowing for optimal night-time repair.
- Bifida and lactococcus ferment lysate help to stimulate the skin’s natural renewal process, enhancing cell DNA repair and counteracting the ageing effects of UV damage.
- Polyglutamic acid (a hydrator four times more effective than hyaluronic acid) helps to deeply hydrate, plump and firm skin.
How To Apply Omorovicza’s Midnight Renewal
Use this retinal anti-ageing serum every evening as part of a diligent night time skincare routine.
- Cleanse the skin with the award-winning Thermal Cleansing Balm to draw out impurities and wash away all traces of makeup.
- Double cleanse with the iconic Cleansing Foam to purify and refresh, without stripping skin of its natural oils.
- Apply a few drops of the Omoressence into the palm of your hand, then pat over the face and neck to balance, hydrate and prepare skin for next steps.
- Apply the Midnight Renewal evenly over the face and neck to help repair skin overnight, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, restore the natural circadian rhythm and shield skin from damage.
- After applying Midnight Renewal, gently dab the Illumineye C onto cleansed and toned skin along the eye socket to smooth and revive the under-eye area, and restore skin’s natural radiance.
- Massage the Rejuvenating Night Cream into the skin to lock in moisture and boost hydration.
Expert Tip: Protect skin from environmental aggressors during the day with the Daily Vitamin C serum. The perfect daytime alternative to the Midnight Renewal, its antioxidant-rich formula helps to brighten and protect.