A potent blend of AHAs and BHA, this multi-purpose acid treatment deeply exfoliates, resurfaces and brightens lacklustre complexions. Damage inflicted by sun exposure, city living, acne and stress appears dramatically reduced, revealing younger-looking and more luminous skin.
- Active ingredients
- How to use
- Frequently asked questions
Acid Fix contains ingredients that restore brightness and radiance to lacklustre or dull skin.
Derived from natural sugars, glycolic acid belongs to a group of ingredients called Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s). AHA’s are water-soluble and work on the skins surface, compared to BHA’s which are oil soluble. AHA’s also have a smaller molecule size,...
Caviar LimeCaviar lime is a natural AHA sourced from the pulp of the Australian finger lime plant. Naturally rich in citric acid, it acts like other AHA’s to exfoliate skin, removing the build up of dead skin cells to brighten, refine,...
Lactic AcidLactic acid, an AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid), is a natural exfoliant found in various foods and when applied topically, resurfaces skin for a brighter, smoother and more even-toned complexion. As it exfoliates, lactic acid helps prevent breakouts by dissolving the...
Salicylic AcidSalicylic Acid, also known as a Beta Hydroxy Acid, gently exfoliates, removing product build-up and unblocking hair follicles, thus stimulating and encouraging healthy hair growth. Salicylic acid penetrates below skins surface to exfoliate and decongest pores, as well as encouraging...
All of our own brand cosmetic and personal care products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme. Find out more.
Full ingredient list
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Glycolic acid, Glycerin, Propanediol, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Salicylic acid, Sodium hyaluronate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Parfum, Lecithin, Sclerotium gum, Pullulan, Xanthan gum, Phospholipids, Microcitrus Australasica fruit extract, Lactic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium levulinate, Sodium anisate, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate.
Want to learn more about our ingredients?View ingredient glossary
- Apply 2 to 3 drops at night after cleansing
- Slight tingling may occur
- When using acid products, always avoid sun exposure and use SPF the next day
Use once or twice a week
- How much product should I use when applying to my face?
- Apply two to three drops to freshly cleansed skin.
- Is it possible to use this product during the day?
- We would recommend using acid products during the evening as they can increase sensitivity to sunlight.
- What makes the Acid Fix work?
- Acid Fix is a potent acid lotion containing glycolic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid and lime pearl extract to exfoliate and peel, evening skin tone and texture and revealing newer, glowing, more radiant skin overnight.
- Which product is best for brightening a dull complexion?
- We recommend Acid Fix as our Just One Change product for brighter skin. To restore brightness and radiance to lacklustre or dull skin, we prescribe chemical exfoliation. Acids promote a healthy glow by dissolving dead, dulling cells that naturally accumulate on the skin's surface. By removing the accumulated dead skin cells, the skin surface become smoother allowing light to be evenly reflected, for a natural glow.
- Should I use Acid Fix at the same time as Acid Solution?
- We would not recommend using Acid Fix in the same skincare routine as Acid Solution, however these products can be used on different days.
- How often should I use Acid Fix?
- Use Acid Fix 2-3 times per week in the evening
Use once or twice a week
How much product should I use when applying to my face?
Is it possible to use this product during the day?
What makes the Acid Fix work?
Which product is best for brightening a dull complexion?
Should I use Acid Fix at the same time as Acid Solution?
How often should I use Acid Fix?
- Double Points Weekends
- Free gift on your birthday
- Curated rewards based on your tier