Thermal Cleansing Balm
Experience the transformative power of our Thermal Cleansing Balm. Enriched with Hungarian Moor mud, this unique balm serves as a treatment-level first cleanse, removing impurities and waterproof makeup without disrupting skin's balance. Sweet Almond Oil adds hydration for soft, smooth, and purified skin.
- Active ingredients
- How to use
- Frequently asked questions
Experience a treatment-level cleanse with Moor Mud-infused balm, purifying, and hydrating.
Hungarian Moor Mud
All of our own brand cosmetic and personal care products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme. Find out more.
Full ingredient list
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Squalane, Aqua (Water), Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Silt (Hungarian Mud), Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Maltodextrin, Ascorbic Acid, Phospholipids, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Limonene, Linalool. *Oil derived from nuts
Want to learn more about our ingredients?View ingredient glossary
- Begin your Active Cleanse by taking a small amount of the balm and work it between fingertips to warm and loosen before applying directly onto dry skin.
- Work the balm in circular movements, up and out over the face, including the eye area. This circular action will deeply cleanse pores and have a massaging effect on the skin, encouraging micro-circulation to decongest and revive.
- Once complete, gently lift the balm off the skin with a warm, damp Omorovicza cleansing mitt or face cloth before beginning any second step cleanse.
- How should I use Thermal Cleansing Balm?
- Apply a small amount to dry skin and massage well, including the eye contours. Work in circular motions to cleanse and remove impurities. To remove Thermal Cleansing Balm effectively, use a damp, warm face cloth or Omorovicza cleansing mitt. We recommend using Thermal Cleansing Balm as the first step in any double cleanse, followed by a cleanser such as Cleansing Foam or Moor Cream Cleanser to address a specific skin concern.
- Does Thermal Cleansing Balm remove waterproof makeup?
- Yes, Thermal Cleansing Balm removes waterproof makeup.
- When should I use Thermal Cleansing Balm?
- Thermal Cleansing Balm can be used morning and evening. We recommend using Thermal Cleansing Balm as the first step in a double cleanse as it is the ideal evening cleanser to remove impurities and even waterproof mascara before continuing with your skincare routine.
- Can this cleanser be used on oily and combination skin?
- Even though Thermal Cleansing Balm is an oil-based cleanser, it can be used on oily and combination skin as it only works on the surface of the skin to remove all impurities and excess sebum. Oil-based products are able to dissolve sebum and oil-based makeup and skincare which means it effectively balances the oil levels on the surface.
- What is the scent of Thermal Cleansing Balm?
- The scent is orange blossom.
Sweet Almond Oil
Hungarian Moor Mud
How should I use Thermal Cleansing Balm?
Does Thermal Cleansing Balm remove waterproof makeup?
When should I use Thermal Cleansing Balm?
Can this cleanser be used on oily and combination skin?
What is the scent of Thermal Cleansing Balm?
- Double Points Weekends
- Free gift on your birthday
- Curated rewards based on your tier