Designed to use daily, this transformative formulation hydrates, plumps and firms to improve skin health and appearance. Combining nutrient-rich precious oils that condition and moisturise, microalgae to reinforce skins natural defences against urban pollutants, and natural perfecting agents that flatter the complexion to cleverly conceal the look of fine-lines and wrinkles. Powered by Healing Concentrate™.
- Active ingredients
- How to use
- Frequently asked questions
Transform your daily routine with a hydrating, plumping, and firming formulation enriched with nutrient-rich oils.
Evening Primrose Oil
All of our own brand cosmetic and personal care products are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme. Find out more.
Full ingredient list
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triheptanoin*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Trihydroxystearin, C9-12 Alkane*, Dilinoleic Acid/Butanediol Copolymer*, Saccharomyces Ferment, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, Parfum (Fragrance), Castor Oil/IPDI Copolymer*, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Tocopherol, Algae Extract, Plankton Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.
Want to learn more about our ingredients?View ingredient glossary
Warm a small amount between fingertips and apply evenly to the face. Highly concentrated, this melting-balm only requires a small amount for optimal hydration. It does not contain SPF.
- What is the texture of Queen Cream?
- Queen Cream has a melting-balm texture
- How should I apply Queen Cream?
- Due to the texture of Queen Cream only a small amount is needed. To apply, warm a very small amount between fingertips and apply evenly to the face. It can be used instead of your usual day cream or on top as a primer, to provide more nourishment.
- Can I use Queen Cream in the morning and at night?
- Queen cream is designed for day time use. It contains natural blurring agents which prime and perfect the skin, making it the perfect base for make-up.
- Is Queen Cream suitable for dry skin?
- Yes, Queen Cream is ideal for dry skin as it contains a nutrient-rich combination of oils which nourish and plump throughout the day, locking in moisture.
- Can I use the Queen Cream under make-up?
- Yes, we recommend using the Queen Cream as primer as it contains natural blurring agents which perfect and smooth the complexion, creating the perfect canvas for make-up. It can also be gently applied over make-up.
Borage Seed Oil
Evening Primrose Oil
What is the texture of Queen Cream?
How should I apply Queen Cream?
Can I use Queen Cream in the morning and at night?
Is Queen Cream suitable for dry skin?
Can I use the Queen Cream under make-up?